Carolines blog 5 dec 2012 22:46 by Caroline Blomst
1. Kenzo tiger keychain. Grr!
2. Love this iPad cover from Stella McCartney. That blue shade is so elegant.
3. Cinnamon colored knit from Monki. A great budget buy!
4. Gentle eye cream from Lumene. This one smells blueberry and works wonders. My favorite.
5. Bag from Loeffler Randall. This bag looks just perfect. It has all the right factors, it's small, it's black (classic) and it has a silver chain.
6. This Gucci scarf is one of my favorites, I've had mine for a few years but it's still as nice. A classic!
7. iPhone cover in a taupe color with silver studs from Jagger Edge. I love taupe and things that blings.
8. Nailpolish in Charnelle from Dior. I haven't tried this one yet but I am so going to whenever I get the chance. This shade looks like the perfect one.
9. Knot ring from Erica Weiner. Lovely! Get it here.
10. Suede heels from Nicholas. I need a pair of nude colored ones. These are just gorgeous.