Coachella is one of my favorite stops to get inspiration for summer. Here are my favorite styles from this years edition!
Visvim creates a unique casual boat suede shoe that exudes quality and cool. I would love to have a pair in my wardrobe. 😉
The camouflage jacket is still a must in the closet for spring and here is my top favorites.
1. Camouflage jacket with fringe from Saint Laurent.
2. Multicolored camouflage jacket from Valentino.
3. Camouflage jacket from Saint Laurent.
4. Sgt. Oddball Lizard Shirt Jacket from The Real McCoy.
5. M-65 Lizard Jacket from Neighborhood.
6. Olonne camouflage-print jacket from APC.
Material of the season? Suede. It’s for sure the suede! Not only does suede give that vintage/retro vibe that we all crave so badly, it also gives a softer look than regular leather. I love suede!