It’s time for a fringe bucket bag and here are my top affordable favs for spring.
1. Black fringed mini bucket bag from New Look.
2. Cassidy fringe leather bucket bag from Nasty Gal.
3. Fringed blue bucket bag from H&M.
4. Fringed grey bucket bag from Forever 21.
5. Black suede fringed bucket bag from Mango.
6. Burgundy fringed bucket bag from Zara.
7. Fringed grey suede bucket bag from Asos.
8. Black fringed bucket bag from H&M.
The stripe top is an essential wardrobe piece. Stripes goes with anything and gives that instant chic look. Above is a stripe top that is reversable so it’s either black/white or red/black, so this one sure can be worn in many ways, from Stella McCartney (nice budget one here). Also above is retro inspired sexy candles and Stan Smith’s with zebra detail (really nice).
Jane Birkin’s iconic crochet dress outfit from april 1969 is still going strong. Get the classic look with the ‘Birkin’ dress from Jen’s Pirate Bootie.
Cant’ belive it’s that time of year again, when the fall collections start to arrive in stores. Clothingvise fall must be the best season but I do need summer to stay a bit longer. Or much longer please!